Introduced in early 2010, AliExpress is an online retail service which is made of small businesses in China that offers products to international online shoppers. Over the years, the site has become increasingly popular and it is the 10th most popular website in Brazil as well as most visited e-commerce website in Russia. Initially started out as a business-to-business buying and selling portal, AliExpress has since expanded to business-to-consumer, consumer-to-consumer, cloud computing, and payment services. It is only accurate to compare AliExpress to Amazon or eBay as it allows their sellers to be more independent due to having their own physical businesses. Currently, the site is in eight languages catered for the customers outside of the country boundaries.
Why you should shop at AliExpress
Quality products with a great value
Offering more than 100 million product listings, AliExpress offers competitive pricing so that you can get the lowest possible prices. The site often features the latest promotions and deals which makes the products even cheaper. On top of shopping for your favourite products, you can save time, effort, and money as AliExpress stays true to providing value for money goods. Also, you do not have to worry about wasting time as AliExpress builds a comprehensive product listing that allows you to get what you want within your means.
Payment methods that are safe and secure
It is easy as ABC when you browse and shop at AliExpress. But the most important aspect is that you can pay with one of the world’s most popular and secure payment methods. When it comes to creating a win-win situation for both buyers and sellers, AliExpress does it the best. Simply pay securely without exposing your personal details. On the other hand, sellers are given the green light to ship the orders once it has been confirmed by AliExpress.
Grab exclusive discounts with AliExpress Singapore on Today Online
Wouldn’t you just love purchasing your favourite products with a discount on top of a discount? Well, now you can with AliExpress Singapore Coupons.
1. Browse through the list of AliExpress Singapore coupons and select the one that suits to your purchase. Make sure you read about the short descriptionsbefore you make your coupon selection.
2. After choosing the coupon, you can simply click on it to generate the code or just proceed to the homepage to shop for the discounted product.
3. For the coupon code, simply copy it so that it can be used for later.
4. Proceed to the homepage of AliExpress and continue with your shopping.
How to utilise you AliExpress Coupons
As a marketplace where buyers and sellers meet, there are literally millions of products offered. They also feature flash deals for exclusive promos.
1. On the AliExpress Singaporehomepage, simply search for the products that you wish to purchase on the search bar located at the top.
2. If you’re looking for more specific items, you can browse through the popular brands also featured on top of the homepage as well as the categories on the left side of the page.
3. To ensure you are getting what you are looking for, do check the sellers’ ratings and read about the reviews from the other buyers.
4. Feel free to get in touch with the seller via chat or email if you have any enquiries of the product.
5. After selecting the products by adding to the shopping cart, proceed to the checkout page.
6. If you have a coupon code, you can enter it in the relevant subsection.
7. Once your order has been confirmed, your money will only be then transferred to the seller.
8. You will receive an email once the confirmation for your order has been successful.
Other important information you should take note of
Every purchase made on AliExpress are protected by a set of guarantees which are known as Buyer Protection. Once you have received the confirmation for your order, the Buyer Protection will be valid for 15 days. It is important that you click “Confirm Goods Received” after you have received your order. When the Buyer Protection is about to end, and you are yet to receive your order, you can simply apply for an extension or a refund. Also, do make sure you do this before the Buyer Protection has actually ended.
However, if you wish to cancel your purchase, it is only possible to cancel an order if the seller has not sent it. The seller will then be asked to confirm the cancellation.