GrabFood Promo Code Singapore is Here to Help You Save!
Grab Food started by a group of incredibly ambitious (and incredibly optimistic) friends starting this company in a tiny rented storage space somewhere in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. That was in 2012 and today, that tiny company has turned into Grab, Southeast Asia’s largest mobile technology company that connects millions of consumers to millions of drivers, merchants, and businesses. Grab is taking on the largest problems that affect the region, including access inequality, outdated infrastructure, and income disparity.
Along the way the car-hailing app also started to offer food delivery, mainly delivered by their bike riders. This changes the way the food industry works forever. Aside from giving more job opportunities for bike riders, it also changes the way small and medium home businesses operate.
How to Redeem GrabFood Promo Code 2020
Here are step by step instructions on how to redeem the discount code:
1. Decide on what you want to eat today. Is it chicken rice or Korean food today?
2. Scroll back up to find the coupons
3. Click on any GrabFood Vouchers that you want to use
4. You will be redirected to copy the code
5. Copy the code and go to the store
6. Don't forget to paste the promo code before you place order
7. Your discount should be automatically displayed
8. Voila You have successfully saved on your purchase!
There are many payment options available for your convenience. You can choose to pay by cash when your order comes, pay using you card, or pay using GrabPay. Here's how to top up your GrabPay:
1. Start by tapping on the Payment icon at the bottom bar
2. Under “Quick actions”, tap on Top Up
3. Choose to top-up with Cards and Wallets
4. Select a top-up amount or input your own amount (minimum $10), and your preferred credit/debit card
5. Tap TOP UP to confirm the top-up
6. You will receive a confirmation in-app upon a successful top-up.
Don't forget that users cannot top up their GrabPay Wallet while overseas. You must be in the country where you registered your GrabPay Wallet for top-ups to happen. For example, if you have a Singapore GrabPay Wallet, you cannot top up your balance while you are in Indonesia.
Once you order your food, just sit back and relax until your food comes. However there are times when your delivery process is not smooth. Your delivery might take a long time to arrive or just doesn't show up at all. Which in that case, Grab has their support team ready to assist you. Just go to your account then "Help Centre" should have answers to all of your questions.
Below are some frequently asked questions about GrabFood.
Can I order GrabFood For Someone Else?
Yes, you can order food on behalf of someone place to get it delivered to their house or workplace. You just have to know the receiver's address details, name as well as contact number.
Can I order GrabFood For Later?
Yes, you can order GrabFood in advance to be delivered later. Just before you order there will be options to change your delivery time. Some restaurants even accept orders a few weeks in advance.