Hotels.com Singapore covers over 19,000 locations all across the globe with over 300,000 hotels in its catalog. Not to mention, it has over 80 websites that are presented in 34 different languages under its scope, With that, Hotels com takes pride in being one of the best online sites for users to book hotel rooms.
Reasons to Book with Hotels.com Singapore
Aside from saving you lots of money when booking hotels, here are 3 reasons why you should book with Hotels.com Singapore.
Frequently Offers Discount Coupons
Make sure to subscribe to Hotels.com Singapore newsletter, as they frequently offer discount coupons so you can get discounted hotel prices. Discounts on hotel reservations vary and range between 10% and 14%. Although you can’t redeem the Hotels.com vouchers on luxurious hotels most of the time, there are instances where ultra-luxurious hotels like Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts are eligible for discount coupons, guaranteeing you at least a 10% discount on each Four Season booking.
Hotels.com Singapore website has a simple search box that is easy to find and book the hotel you’re interested in. You can edit your Check-In and Check-Out dates as well as the number of rooms and guests. Next to the search box is a list of suggestions which contains 10,000 hotel deals! Just type the name of the hotel, destination, nearest landmark, or the hotel’s address. At the top of the homepage, there is a drop-down menu where you can select your country of origin, language, and currency to use. Other essential features on the website include help section, website feedback, sign-in or register option, rewards page, and bookings page. Aside from that, Hotels.com Singapore provides you data of the most visited destinations which are analyzed from other websites and user experience. So, if you are planning a vacation on a budget, book with Hotels.com Singapore now to find cheap hotels and reservations.
Unique rewarding system
Not only is Hotels.com Singapore a centralized hotel booking site that comes with an easy-to-use interface, it also has other features that you won’t see from other similar sites. Their Rewards system, for instance, enables users to redeem a free hotel accommodation. If you want to get rewards, make sure you sign up as a member so that Hotels.com Singapore will send you information about the mechanics to your email.
How to Redeem Hotels.com coupons and vouchers
If you are interested in booking a hotel in a foreign country for a holiday or business, Hotels.com has you covered. Here are simple steps to redeem Hotels.com coupons.
- At Hotel.com Singapore homepage, type in your destination, landmark, or hotel in the 'Hotel Search' box. Select the necessary details such as check in and check out date and the number of rooms and guests.
- Make sure to double-check the details you have entered, after that click “Search” to proceed.
- The next step is to choose your preferred hotel. You may sort the hotels by the star rating, distance, guest rating, and price.
- Next, select the type of room, then click Book Now button once finished.
- You also have the option to either pay now or pay at the hotel. Make sure to read the terms and conditions before you decide.
- If you choose to pay now, proceed by entering your payment details and personal details.
- To redeem your Hotels.com coupon, click on the “Apply for discount or deal” on the right-hand side of the page.
- Paste the Hotels.com coupon code that you have copied earlier.
- Finally, confirm your payment and enjoy the discount on the Hotels.com coupon.
Hotels.com accepts debit and credit cards issued by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, and Discover. If you pay for a hotel booking beforehand, Hotels.com Singapore will charge you immediately at the time of booking.
Cancellation and Refunds
If you want to cancel your hotel booking, first, sign in to your Hotels.com account and access your bookings page. Then, choose the booking you wish to cancel or change.
If your booking doesn’t appear in your Hotels.com Singapore account, fill out the Find your bookings form and submit. Then select Change on your bookings detail page.
Do keep in mind that changes can lead to a charge such as selecting a different room type, number of guests, and travel dates. Meanwhile, changing the guest name, bed type, smoking preference, special requests, and accessibility options are free of charge.
If you have any request or inquiries, feel free to contact Hotels.com Singapore customer support at 6823-2333, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.