Traveling by plane can be quite expensive due to the price of plane tickets, accommodation, etc. But, thanks to the tax and duty-free policy for the retail stores at the airport, you won’t have to blow your budget when shopping for souvenirs at the air terminal. Better yet, there is a way for you to do your duty-free shopping right from home and still get the best and latest deals on gifts, novelties, clothes, electronic, and so on.
Why shop with iShopChangi Singapore
A wide array of products
As the largest transportation hub in Southeast Asia, the Singapore Changi Airport sees thousands of people arrive and depart from its terminals every day. Due to the massive traffic of people, Changi Airport has one of the most impressive duty-free shops ranging from food, clothing, electronic, accommodation, and designer brands.
Efficiently shop for products at an affordable rate
Changi Airport took it one step further when iShopChangi was introduced, allowing customers and travelers to shop duty-free items prior to their flights. There are several reasons why you should consider shopping duty-free products with iShopChangi. First, you get the same shopping experience like you would if you were physically there at the airport . The list of vendors and retailers are the same, offering the same products at the same price points. Second, you can find exclusive online deals only available at the site. If you’re unhappy with your purchase, there is a 30-days money back guarantee policy that allows you to exchange the products or request for a full refund.
Changi Reward Loyalty Points
The convenience of online shopping on iShopChangi is also one of its strongest suit. You can shop online 3 weeks in advance prior to your flight up to 18 hours before the departure. The website includes vendors and retailers from all 3 Changi terminals. You can also earn Changi Reward Loyalty Points and redeem them for rewards and prizes, just like how it is at the airport itself. And lastly, taking part in their Be A Changi Millionaire promotion gives you a chance to win SGD$1,000,000 and other extravagant rewards.
How to shop at iShopChangi Singapore
Shop till you drop on the iShopChangi website with just three simple steps:
1. Begin by keying in the Url into your browser and look through the site for all your desired items. There are over 500 brands and 8,000 products on the site, ranging from beauty, wine and spirits, timepieces, electronics, and fashion.
2. Add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout. It’s recommended that you create an account to get your OneChangi ID, a username and password combination that you can use on iShopChangi and other Changi Airport’s digital portals. With this ID, you won’t have to enter your personal details and payment information every time you make a purchase.
3. Complete the transaction with your Visa, MasterCard, or UnionPay credit cards. All there is left to do is to collect your items at the collection points in Changi Airport once you’ve arrived or before you depart. For arrivals, only beauty, wine, and spirits items are allowed. Collect your wine and spirits at DFS and beauty order at The Shilla Duty-Free. For departure or transit orders, collect them at the iShopChangi Collection Centers. Be sure to show your collection slip or receipt, passport, and boarding pass when collecting the items.
How to redeem your exclusive iShopChangi coupons from Today Online
1. Direct yourself to Today Online’s dedicated coupon page for iShopChangi coupons and vouchers.
2. On this page, you can browse through the list of all available coupons that you can use. Choose the one you would like to redeem and read the details and expiry date from the drop-down menu right below it.
3. Click on the orange “View this Coupon” button. A pop-up containing your coupon code will appear and you will need to copy and paste it into the designated box to redeem this code. You can find this box when you’re checking out your shopping cart right before you’re supposed to complete any payments.
iShopChangi cancellation and return policies
Like stated before, iShopChangi allows you to return and exchange your orders within 30 days after your purchase. You must notify them via the contact form on the website and include your order number in the message. The products must be in their original condition with all the price tags attached. To cancel the orders that you have placed, contact the site through the web form and they will process the cancellation. You can also request for a full cancellation at the collection points before your departure or after your arrival.