Inspired to help shoppers save both time and money when they shop for groceries and household essentials, three people started RedMart in 2011. People these days are so busy that they lose focus on the important things in life. Thankfully, RedMart ensures their customers are offered promising shopping and delivery experience with products at everyday low prices with regular sales. Ordering is easy as possible with RedMart’s state-of-the-art website and mobile application. Just last year, the company was acquired by Alibaba-backed Lazada, which is Southeast Asia’s leading online shopping platform.
Why you should shop with RedMart?
Seamless shopping experience
Incorporating the latest technology, customers who shop with RedMart Singapore will be able to get their online grocery shopping done seamlessly. Purchase anything from their wide variety of products conveniently. After all, RedMart Singapore brings you the true meaning of convenience at your fingertips. Your order will then be packed with care at their warehouse and delivered to your doorstep.
Price matched guaranteed
Committed to offering consumers the lowest prices daily on various products, you can enjoy great savings and superb value whenever you shop with RedMart Singapore. If you were to find an identical, in-stock, non-promotional product at their competitor’s online store or in-store, inform Redmart about it within 7 days and they will pay you twice the difference. The items that are qualified for price match should be identical, sold at regular selling prices, and are currently in-stock. Simply snap a photo of the product and the corresponding price tag showing the lower regular selling price in-store or online from NTUC Fairprice. After that, you can simply fill out an online form on their website to submit your claim. If your claim is validated, RedMart will pay you 2X the difference which will be directly credited into your RedMart account.
At RedMart, they take great pride in the quality of their fresh foods so that customers are guaranteed satisfaction with every product they purchase. If customers are not satisfied with the Fruit & Vegetable and Meat & Seafood, simply fill up the Customer Support form on RedMart with the necessary information and you’ll get a reply within 24 hours. To help customers enjoy the freshest produce, the number of days of freshness is stated on each item. This takes away the guesswork out of shopping so that you can make informed decisions that help you enjoy fresh produce at its best and avoid waste.
How to redeem RedMart Singapore coupons
RedMart Singapore is a place for your one-stop grocery shopping as it offers consumers awesome deals and promotions! On top of that, it boasts a wide array of products that you normally will not be able to find elsewhere.
1. On theToday Online coupon page, browse through the list of coupons and select the one that catches your eye.
2. After making your decision, you can either click on ‘View this Voucher’ or ‘Get this Deal’. Copy the coupon code if there is one available.
3. Once you’ve selected the coupon, you’ll be redirected to the Redmart home page.
4. At the homepage, you can look around to find about their latest promotions and other discounted products. Do pay attention to countless seasonal and daily promotions available.
5. On top of the homepage, you can search for your favourite product in the search box and from there, you can search for the product and read more about its description.
6. After selecting the items you want, you can click ‘Add to Cart’ to include it in your shopping cart. There will be a notification that is shown at the top right of the page which indicates whether the total amount will entitle you to RedMart’s free delivery.
7. If you have selected the items you need, you can head to checkout.
8. At the checkout page, you can simply take a look at your order to make sure the details are correct. On top of that, you can enter the coupon code that you have copied earlier on.
Redmart Singapore offers various methods of payment such as with PayPal, Visa, American Express, and MasterCard.
For purchases over $100, Non-LiveUp Members can enjoy free delivery. On the other hand, LiveUp Members can enjoy free delivery above $40. If it's your first time ordering from RedMart Singapore, you will still be eligible for free delivery above $40. Given their wide selection of products, it shouldn't be difficult to qualify for free delivery.