Offering convenient and a seamless shopping experience to users who are looking to shop anytime and anywhere. They also bring customers the biggest brands like Philips, Nestle, Cocomo,and more. On top of big savings you can get with Shopee Singapore, customers are able to earn coins with every purchase and redeem them at selected shops. Shopee provides excellent quality service whether you are using your desktop or your mobile phone.
Why you should shop at Shopee Singapore?
Shopee has developed a user-friendly site which enables consumers to conveniently shop online. Not only that, it is a legitimate online marketplace with secure protocols with a wide selection of items to choose from. Simply read their ratings and contact the sellers with any questions.
Enabling you to browse for your favourite items on-the-go, Shopee Singapore developed the Shopee app for Android and Apple users. You can help make transactions faster with their chat feature which allows consumers to directly communicate with the seller. On top of that, you can easily sell your personal items online by snapping a picture, writing the product description, and setting a price. Discover new items everyday while enjoying the best discounts and items online with just a tap of a button.
What is Shopee Guarantee? Basically, it simply protects users by withholding the payment to Sellers until the Buyer confirms receipt of the order. After the Buyer has accepted the order, the payment will later be then released to the Seller. The period for Shopee Guarantee can be gauged by Days to Ship and Estimated Delivery Time which starts from the confirmation date of your payment. For example, if you paid for your order on the 1st of January, and the Seller has indicated 3 days in “Days to Ship”, Shopee will calculate it as 3 (Days to Ship) + 8 (Estimated Delivery Time) = 11 days. Every buyer is allowed a one-time 3-day extension of the Shopee Guarantee period if their product has not been received. Customers can do so by tapping on the “Extend Shopee Guarantee” in the Order Details page. If your order still has not been received before the final day of the extension period, do file for a refund before the 3-day extension ends.
Bringing buyers and sellers together
One thing that makes Shopee stand out from other e-commerce sites is that it brings uses and sellers closer together. Easily purchase different items from various users as well as selling your own items online. Connect to a specific user, rate, and view other products available.
How to utilise Shopee Singapore coupons from Today Online
1. Look through theShopee coupon page and select the coupon that suits to your purchase.
2. You can either click on the Get this Offer or Get Coupon Code button.
3. Once you click on the button, it will generate a coupon code which can be copied and saved for later usage. On the other hand, there are also discounts which do not require, so that you can proceed to shopping as usual.
4. After that, head to the homepage and proceed to shopping.
5. On the product page, simply tap on “Chat Now” to discuss with the seller, “Add to cart” to save the product in the shopping cart or “Buy Now” to place an order directly.
6. After tapping on "Buy Now", indicate your preferred quantity and product variation. Once confirmed, you will be directed to the Shopping Cart page.
7. In the “Shopping Cart”, select the products you wish to checkout.
8. Key in your personal details such as name and delivery address.
9. Select your shipping option and leave a message to the seller if you have specific details to include.
10. Choose your preferred payment method and paste the coupon code where it is applicable. The promo code value will automatically be deducted from the total amount.
11. Tap on “Place Order” to proceed with the payment.
12. Now you can relax and wait for your parcel to arrive!
Shopee offers customers flexible payment options that suits to every individual’s preference. When it comes to payment transactions via debit and credit card, Shopee ensures top security. Customers can also opt for bank transfer via their designated Shopee Guarantee bank accounts. Additionally, buyers and sellers are able to arrange for their own payment options.