Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Singapore. It offers IPTV, mobile phone network, telephony service, and lifestyle service. Aside from those, one of its biggest sources of income come from its internet service which is used by millions of customers in the country. Here are reasons why you should choose Singtel shop.
Reasons to Choose Singtel Singapore
Great Monthly and Prepaid Plans
Singtel has a range of plans to fit your mobile lifestyle including Combo, SIM Only Plan, MobileShare, and Prepaid Plans. If you want more talk time, at the same time take advantage of Singtel Singapore SMS and WiFi service, go for the Combo Plan that starts at S$27.90 monthly. On the other hand, if you prefer to customize your plan’s data, talk time, and SMS, subscribe to Singtel’s SIM Only Plan that starts from S$20 monthly.
There is also the MobileShare Plan that starts from $10.70 monthly, allowing you to share your existing plan’s bundled data, talk time, and SMS with your family.
If you are keeping a tab on your spending, go for Singtel prepaid plans so you can top up anytime at your preferred budget. Singtel prepaid plan is the easiest way to get connected if you already have a smartphone.
Offers Amazing Perks
Singtel has amazing perks so you can have an amazing mobile experience. For instance, their Singtel Circle bundle features an annual handset upgrade, meaning you can upgrade your handset every year with the early re-contract fees waived. Aside from that, you can also listen to Stingray Music for free on your mobile app and web browser. There’s also a free local data on Sundays for you and your family to enjoy. Plus, you can take advantage of up to 30% discount on your monthly mobile subscription once you nominate your family’s mobile lines.
Singtel Singapore has your data needs covered by their Data X Infinity Plan and MobileShare Supplementary Plan. With Data X Infinity Plan, you will get a month’s worth of unlimited data for only S$39.90. If you want to share your bundle with your family and friends or between multiple devices, opt for Singtel MobileShare plan. This Singtel plan also allows you to get additional data by nominating your loved ones’ MobileShare lines.
Low Subscription Rates for Premium News Publications
With Singtel Newsstand, subscribers get to choose and read their favorite magazines from premium news publications in Singapore, at affordable subscription rates without incurring data charges.
How to Redeem Singtel Coupons and Vouchers
To find the best deals, begin by browsing its range of products and services. From broadband to mobile devices, it’s got everything you need to suffice your infotainment and communication needs.
- Visit this coupon page and select the promo of interest.
- If there’s a Singtel promotion code, copy it for later use.
- Visit the Singtel website and sign in if you already created an account. Otherwise, sign up for one.
- Once signed in, choose a product or service you like and click Buy Now.
- If you buy a smartphone, you need to choose a model and internet plan.
- If you sign up for a broadband plan, select one that suits your needs. Then, read the terms and conditions.
- After selecting an internet plan for your smartphone, select a phone number.
- Choose accessories for your mobile device.
- Once done, click Checkout.
- On the order summary page, there are options where you can edit the quantity or add more accessories.
- On the same page, you can see a promo code box. Paste the code you copied earlier from this page. Once done, click Apply.
- Select a payment method and fill in the payment information.
- To complete the transaction, click Place Order.
Singtel accepts credit and debit cards issued by Visa and Mastercard. You can also go to 7-Eleven to pay your Singtel Bill. Make sure to bring your NETS card and cash.
Shipping and Delivery
Customers can decide on where the package will be delivered. They can either send it to their preferred address or POPstation located in many areas in the country. For home delivery, there will be a fee of S$15 which will be added to the overall purchase amount.
If you have issues or questions regarding your service or purchase, call Singtel hotline at +65 6235 1688 and get in touch with their dedicated customer support team. They are available Monday to Saturday, from 8 am to 6 pm.