Don’t Miss Singtel Dash Promo!
What is Singtel Dash?
Singtel Dash app is a mobile payment service that provides alternative options for your three main daily transactions: Online and offline shopping, daily commutes, and remittances.
How to use Singtel Dash?
- Shop and pay at your fingertips whether you’re in Singapore or overseas! You can use Singtel Dash via mobile, web, in-store, and more by inserting the 16-digits of your Dash Visa Virtual Account on your favourite online merchants or use Visa PayWave for the offline transaction.
- No more hassle when travelling by buses, trains, and taxis as well! Get your Singtel Transit NFC SIM on your Android NFC-enable mobile phone to enjoy a cashless trip with buses and trains. If you’re looking for a more convenient journey with taxis, enjoy Singtel Dash promotion and receive a 5% cashback (capped at $50) for each taxi ride.
- You can now transfer money globally to various countries like Philippines, Indonesia, India, Bangladesh, and China conveniently and safely with Singtel Dash remittance! Follow these simple steps to remit overseas:
- Download Singtel Dash app
- Sign up and complete the registration
- Submit the pictures of these documents: NRIC, work permit (S-Pass or Employment Pass), and self-portrait
Save more when using your favourite merchants with attractive Singtel Dash deals
Singtel Dash is applicable on:
- Commute: Comfort, CityCab, Ryde, Parking.sg
- Groceries: Redmart, Eamart, Sheng Siong
- Essentials: 7Eleven, Cheers, Watson, Metro
- Food & Beverage: Food Republic, Pizza Hut
- E-commerce: Lazada, Qoo10
- Food Delivery: Deliveroo, Foodpanda
- And other local and international merchants!
Add on your Singtel Dash balance anywhere, anytime with these following options:
- Credit/Debit card
- eNETs (applicable for DBS Bank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, United Overseas Bank, Singtel bill (for Singtel Postpaid Users, etc)
- Offline payment at Singtel Retail Shop, Singtel Exclusive Retailers, AXS Stations, and 7-Eleven
- Balance transfer with Singtel Dash account:
- Go to ‘Pay’ tab, choose ‘View More’
- Click ‘Top Up’, then select ‘Top-up Dash for others’
- Pick the top-up method, amount, and contact you wish to top up for (free of charge)
Singtel Dash Website
Singtel Dash Facebook
Singtel Dash Twitter
Singtel Dash Hotline
Singtel Dash Customer Service
Lucky Plaza #01-11 or City Plaza #01-02/17
Download Singtel Dash app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SingTel.mWallet&hl=en_SG